PF Claim Status
Know how to check EPF claim status online? EPF is a scheme by which people can save a part of their salary for the emergency use and retirement. This EPF or Employee Provident Fund can now be accessed online in a few simple steps.
This EPFO service can be proved as a lifesaver for numerous employees who have no idea to access their EPF accounts. The government has started EPF claim status online service offers various features to the public to check their EPF balance along with downloading the PF pass books as well.
There are few steps to be followed to check the EPF claim status online. You have to select the right place, state, region name, office code, region code, and office name to generate the correct and exact status of the claim or application submitted.
How to Check EPF Claim Status?
- An applicant has to open the EPFO website first then click on the option ‘For Employers’ which is exactly under the section ‘’Our services’.
- Then click on the option ‘Know Your Claim Status’ which is exactly under the section ‘Services’.
- After this, click on the option ‘Click Here’ on the next page to know the exact claim status.
- A new page will open then having a single field where you can select the state of PF office.
- One will now see a complete list of the EPFO offices in the selected city.
- Now, select the EPF office wherever the claim status is settled from a drop down menu.
- The office code and the region code will automatically get filled on selecting the relevant office.
- Now, you have to type in the establishment code of maximum 7 digits of your employer in the 3rd
- You will need to fill in the 4th box instead of the 3rd one if there is any extension.
- Now, fill your account number of maximum 7 digits in the 5th
- You must recheck all the fields and proceed with clicking on ‘submit’ option.
- You will now able to check your EPF claim status online.
Check PF Claim Status:
The government has started such a great facility in the form of online EPF claim status by which the employees can check their EPF claim status online by just following a few steps. It is mandatory for you to be a member of this online EPF claim status for checking the balance online. All people can avail this service if they have submitted a claim at any of the EPO offices in India to check the exact status of their applications. Any applicant must know his/her PF account number to access this service. If you have complain then you can called the UAN helpdesk number for your solution.
EPFO Claim Status Benefits
There are lots of benefits of this online EPF claim status feature by which the general public get a great relief. This feature allows you to check the exact status of the claim submitted to the EPFO office by reducing the visits to the place. One can also check his/her PF balance if the online EPF has been activated. It is a very simple and hassle-free process to check or track the EPF claim status. The status is being updated on a regular basis on having any single action.
Check PF claim Status by UAN Portal
- First of all visit the UAN member portal website or visit
- After open the UAN member portal website enter your username and password
- Then you see different options are available like download UAN passbook online, Personal information, etc.
- In the portal there are one option it is “Transfer claim” so you can transfer EPF claim status
- In UAN portal you can change your personal profile like mobile number, Email address, Identity proof and more
So using above method you can check EPF claim status online. Also at our portal you can read more information about UAN and EPF like how to pay EPF online payment, latest government schemes like Kaushal vikas yojana and more. If you have any query related to PF claim status then freely contact our team or write in the comment box.